Friday, September 14, 2007

Fucking Kanye West



Here's my thoughts on this right now: It's a decent song. It's a pretty good video. The whole thing is fucking catchy as hell and is a great song to release to coincide with the release of his album. Ok.

Here's my thoughts on this in an alternate universe where he released this at the beginning of the summer instead of the end: Fuck man I want to listen to this song forever on repeat and never listen to anything else ever again. Gnarles Barkley "Crazy"? "Hey Ya?" Who gives a fuck. This is the future and perfectly sums up the feeling that I want to have all summer and for the rest of my life! Yes! Yes! Yes! Here Kanye, here's all the money I have. Just go ahead and eat it! Fuck my life is so great right now.

Kanye West - Good Life feat. T-Pain

No comments: