Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stereogum Presents: OK X: A Tribute to OK Computer

Uh . . . did anyone else see this earlier this morning? Am I the only one who got super excited about it?The idea is pretty sweet; to celebrate the 10th anniversary of OK Computer, Stereogum arranged some of their favorite musicians like The Cold War Kids, Vampire Weekend, and My Brightest Diamond to do a song for song remake of OK Computer. Plus all the artist give a description of their thoughts on the songs and album and the effect it had on them musically.

I'm still at work so I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'm kinda excited about it. Definitely in my top five albums list so it'll be fun to take a fresh listen to it.

Stereogum Presents: OK X: A Tribute to OK Computer
Download Album as Zip File

No comments: