Monday, July 30, 2007

Podcasting Question

Hey I've got a question: is anyone interested in having a HMWH's podcast? It would be super easy for us to all pick an MP3 each week, send it to a central location and mix it into a podcast that we can send out. It'd be even easier for us to just pick an mp3 that we like and add it to the podcast feed whenever we have a track that we are loving.

I guess the question behind my earlier question is: does anyone really care about podcasting or is it too foreign to get on board with? I know Heman Zero and I are into it, but I'm not sure about anyone else.

Anyway, I'd be happy to create the weekly compilation and the podcast feed to send out, but it'll be based off of the interest of the Hemen (hymen?)

2 comments:

Victor9000 said...

I would totally throw in some tracks to a heman mulligatawny pod-stew, but I'll be travelling for august and most of september, so my fully fledged contribution will have to wait. great idea though.

hemanzero said...

Yes yes yes. back to the He Man roots. I think that doing a podcast and uploading the mp3s on the blog (via a sendspace post) would do wonders for my daily well being and the quality of tunes ringing in our fanbase's ears... we do have a fanbase, right?