Thursday, January 3, 2008

Skillz 2007 Wrap Up

It used to be that Jan 1st of every year became the stage for [Mad] Skillz's annual rap up - a look back at everything that happened musically and culturally the year before. Get it? Instead of a "wrap up" (like how people spell it) he's a rapper so he "raps it up" instead.

Well maybe I'm just turning into my father but this is so fucking pedestrian and enormously boring that I can't believe there was a time in my life that I thought these rap ups were clever. And this year he actually spent the time to make a music video for it for some reason. So now I get to look at his fat face and his Korny mustache (yes that's "Korn" as in the mustache on the 90-year-old singer from Korn) and "laugh" at his parody of Amy Winehouse being a drunk sociopath. Thank you so much Skillz for blessing us with this.

1 comment:

cold4thestreets said...

I wish Jon Korn had a Korny mustache.