Friday, January 4, 2008

The Moldy Peaches

Continuing the throw back trend that I seem to be on, I went ahead and used my iTunes gift cards last night to get the Moldy Peaches album from 2001. I fucking loved the song "NYC is like a Graveyard" (editor's note: the album was released on 9/11) and after I saw that they were included on the Juno soundtrack I knew that it was officially time to get the album. Here is the non-DRM'd version of it for your enjoyment.

P.S. Hey HMZ, they're from Port Townsend, WA

The Moldy Peaches - "The Moldy Peaches"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

N.B. HMZ, The Moldy Peaches were fronted by Adam Green, who's solo tunes I've shared with you on occasion.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

hemanzero said...

I'm with Cres! Abraçolissmo!