Friday, December 21, 2007

Videos of the Year - A He Response

While there are many merits to Victor9000's list (and existence) I have to say that I'm a little hurt that only one video that I placed on the He Blog made his list. Videos are all that I post here. This leads me to wonder if he even reads this blog or if he's just completely stupid and doesn't know what great videos are. So just to refresh your memory, and point out what Victor9000 missed out on, here is a look back at the actual videos of merit in 2007 (in chronological order).


Bat for Lashes - What's a Girl to Do


Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing


Architecture in Helsinki - Hold Music


The 1990's - You Were Supposed To Be My Friend


The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance


Parts and Labor - The Gold We're Digging


The Bees - The Listening Man


zZz Is Playing - Grip
(this is the runner up for the video of the year)


The National - Apartment Story


Los Campesinos! - International Tweexcore Underground


Los Campesinos! - You! Me! Dancing!
(posted by HeManZero but still left off stupid dummy head Victor9000's fucking list)


The Cool Kids - Black Mags


Snoop Dogg- Sensual Seduction
(without question the best video of the year)

2 comments:

Victor9000 said...

Of course, no offense was meant by my inclusion of just one video post by the distinguished Mr. Whatevs.
My "notable videos" rhetoric was overly conclusory, where it was meant to mean "a non-exhaustive sampling of a few of my favorite videos from 2007."
I am pleased that the net result for the he-community is more videos, freshly packaged and newly endorsed. I would ask that the gentleman from Brooklyn accept my apology.
(and for the record, I think "Can't Tell Me Nothing" is the best video of the year)

Anonymous said...

Attention Assholes:

Would it kill you to put a "jump" in your posts? When you post twenty-odd videos at a time, my feed-reader has a conniption. Please try to keep video content to one or two embeds per post. Or, if you must post a string of videos, put 'em "after the jump." Seriously, you're fucking my shit up.

Best,
Sandy