Thursday, December 20, 2007

Albums and Videos - Victor9K

Top Albums - 2007
10. Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala
9. Apparat - Walls
8. Feist - The Reminder
7. The Field - From Here We Go Sublime
6. A-Trak - Dirty South Dance
5. Muscles - Guns Babes Lemonade
4. M.I.A. - Kala
3. The National - Boxer
2. Menomena - Friend & Foe
1. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver

Videos of Merit - 2007
Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive


Feist - 1234

The National - Start A War (Takeaway Show)

Menomena - Wet & Rusting

And for good measure...
(make sure you watch to the end)

Rihanna - Umbrella

Ghosthustler - Parking Lot Nights

Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do

The Mae Shi - Run To Your Grave

The Knife - Heartbeats

This may be from last year, but it's so good, you should see it in this one.
Clark - Ted

M.I.A. - Bird Flu

Modest Mouse - Dashboard

That crazy shit jbell put up.

Kanye West - Stronger (good lord this video must have been expensive)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ghosthustler. not ghostland observatory.

Anonymous said...

Um... yeah that's not Ghostland Observatory

Victor9000 said...

Right. My bad. Corrective measures have been taken.
I spend all my time keeping my wolf bands straight, and I've been neglecting the ghosts. Sorry.