Monday, November 5, 2007

NPR Music

If you haven't been paying attention to the music offerings of NPR recently, consider this your wake up call. They just launched NPR Music which is officially my new favorite place to linger. They've got live streams, live concerts, videos, downloads, interviews and more.

On a side note, I got into a big argument with my father this weekend over whether or not the ubiquity of music has hurt the idea of "music" in our culture. His feeling was that with the over saturation of music that people get tired and that's the reason why people aren't buying music. My argument was that music is finally coming back around to live music (especially since it's the last viable business model for musicians). I think this site argues his point while proving mine.

NPR Music Beta

No comments: