Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Be Your Own Pet - Get Awkward


New album from Be Your Own Pet called "Get Awkward". Haven't given it a listen, but I fucking loved their self-titled album so I can only hope it's half as good.

Be Your Own Pet - "Get Awkward" (alternate link)

1. Super Soaked
2. Black Hole
3. Heart Throb
4. Becky
5. The Kelly Affair
6. Twisted Nerve
7. Blow Your Mind
8. Bummer Time
9. Bitches Leave
10. You're A Waste
11. Food Fight!
12. Zombie Graveyard Party!
13. What's Your Damage?
14. Creepy Crawl
15. The Best Within

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Kelly Affair" is a pretty catchy track.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the boots are around 210 bucks on every page. But finally I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 180 pounds everwhere. But for all I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?