Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Simplify Media Changed My Life


Hello everyone. On yet another wonderful suggestion by our favorite e-man, I give you Simplify Media. This program allows you to share your iTunes library remotely (streaming only) with anyone on your contact list so long as your iTunes and Simplify are up on the remote computer.

Thus, I leave my computer at home running, and just like heavenly magic, I have access to my entire library while slaving away in my corporate den. My username is DANNYSUX. Feel free to comment to this post with your new Simplify username so that we can all be good little (legal) pirates together.

3 comments:

Whatevs said...

Feel free to add me, I've got my libraries on it too. the name is "gregrutter". Oh my god! My secret identity!

E said...

keep your computer running?? what will al gore say??

G said...

Feel free to add me if you wish.

Username - moneyballs2

I've got just over 1k songs, adding about 6k more in the next week. :p